* Your own 10’ x 10’ space to display and sell your business/products between the hours of noon and 7 p.m. rain or shine.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW to avoid disappointment,
All applications and payments MUST be received by May 31,2019. For additional information, please email us at Maplewoodstock.email@example.com
We look forward to celebrating Maplewoodstock with you!
-- Katie ClaytonMaplewoodstock Committee Vendor Coordinator
2. Each exhibitor must be set up and fully operational by 11:30 a.m. on the day of the fair. All exhibitors are required to stay in their booths a minimum of five hours. Setup will begin at 9:00a.m. and clean up will take place after 6:30p.m. (stay open if you would like until 9pm)on the day of the fair. Exhibitors must clean up their own areas and remove their refuse from the festival site.
3. Each exhibitor is permitted one vehicle near the fair site but not on the grass during setup or take down. Vehicles, however, must be parked on city streets during the hours of the event. Signs will help direct you to this location. There are no exceptions.
4. All exhibitors must provide their own setup equipment, including tables, tents, chairs, displays, etc. You must be able to move all of your own merchandise and equipment to and from your car.The rented space is to be used only by the exhibitor. Each exhibitor will be assigned a space number that they will receive when they arrive to set up. All exhibitors must limit selling to their assigned area.*please note the ground may be uneven be prepared to have wedges for your tables.
5. If an exhibitor requires a larger display space, you may reserve an extra space (approx. 10’ x 10’) for an additional fee. Additional space is subject to availability
6. Maplewoodstock and its sponsors shall not be held liable for any damages and/or injuries incurred by any exhibitor while on the festival site.
7. Exhibitors are not permitted to bring silly string, noise producing caps, or anything visually representative of a weapon to the fair site. These can damage products and cause disturbances. Anyone selling or using these items will be immediately removed from the festival.
8. All applications, agreements and payments must be by May 31st 2019. All payments are nonrefundable in the event of exhibitor’s cancellation.
9. The event will take place rain or shine. It is at the discretion of the vendor to cancel their appearance. There will be no refund of fees should the vendor choose not to participate.
10. No incense, or burning candles will be allowed.
11.THERE IS NO SWITCHING OF SPACES AT ANYTIME DURING THE 2 DAYS OF THE EVENT.