Johnsonville Annual Dance 19 September 2020: Volunteer Sign-up
Our annual Saturday night dance on 19 September is a very special occasion. It is our premiere dance event of the year, which we organise for our enjoyment, and that of other dancers throughout the region.
Be part of the team decorating the hall, or helping with supper. The more the merrier, and with the bonus of getting to know your fellow dancers better as we prepare for the big night.
Times and a summary of tasks for helping out are:
A. Hall Setup: 3.30-4.30pm
* Supply tartan rugs
* Supply ladders
* Supply greenery/flowers for decoration
* Carry in gear
* Sweep/clean as required
* Move/set up tables and chairs
* Set up water containers
* Use ladders to put up tartan bunting, banner, shields etc
* Put up tartan rugs, programmes
B. During the Evening: 7.30-11.00pm
* Prepare/serve/clear up supper food, tea and coffee, fruit salad
* Clean up kitchen
* Keep band supplied with water
C. Hall Packup: 11.00-11.30pm (we must meet hall hire deadline)
* Help band move equipment
* Take down and pack away all decorations, posters etc
* Pack away tables and chairs
* Break down floral decorations, take home foliage for disposal
* Take home tablecloths for washing
* Take home tartan bunting to fold and iron as required
Thanks for volunteering. We will confirm your volunteer time-slot once all responses are in.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service