EHS 2019-2020 Exemplar Educator Nomination Form
It’s time to nominate Exemplar Educators at Eaton and our building is FULL of AMAZING teachers! Please submit nomination form before 11:59pm on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6TH. Refer to criteria below to help you choose a candidate. Thank you!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS AWARD?
Eligibility: Nominees must be at the time of the nomination:
• Full time teachers, counselors, and librarians in Northwest ISD
a) Nominee must be employed as of September 1 of the current school year.
b) Counselors and Librarians must teach a minimum of 4 hours per day.
• Work directly with students on a daily basis
• Demonstrate a high level of exemplary teacher preparation
• Have a demonstrated record as a cohort or instructional leader.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHO TO NOMINATE?
Selection Criteria: Selection criteria for the Campus Exemplar Educator will include recommendations and data sources that support the candidate’s accomplishments in the following areas:
• Fosters the development of students and their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth
• Creates a learning environment that stimulates student creativity
• Motivates students to exceed their own expectations
• Attends to individual student needs
• Works collaboratively with colleagues
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of subject matter and curriculum
• Embraces professional growth opportunities
• Achieves positive results in student achievement measures
• Demonstrates a commitment and caring for the well-being of students and colleagues, thereby contributing to a positive school and district climate
• Introduces or applies successful or proven practices or approaches in his/her classroom
• Adapts approaches to meet the needs of students
• Champions successful instructional strategies throughout the school
• Develops teacher resources or materials that support existing practices
• Positively impacts colleagues, campus, and the community
• Exhibits leadership by demonstrating a vision for use of technology to support learning
• Demonstrates leadership in promoting the Northwest ISD vision for classroom instruction, technology integration, and student performance
• Contributes to the effectiveness, vitality, and self-renewal of the teaching profession on their campus, across the district and state
Which of the following best describes you?
Direct Supervisor of the Nominee
Colleague of the Nominee
Business Partner of Nominee's Campus
Name of individual making the nomination (your name)
Nominee's name (teacher, counselor, or librarian)
Briefly describe the characteristics that make this nominee an excellent candidate to become an NISD Exemplar Educator:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nisdtx.org.