Class 10 - Chemistry Set 4
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. When quick lime is added to water, formation
of slaked lime takes place. This is an example
2. When Mendeleev made the periodic table the number of elements discovered till then were
3. Which of the following element is not found in free state in nature?
4. The IUPAC name of neopentane is :<br>
5. The IUPAC name of acetylene is
6. Identify the unsaturated compounds from the following<br>(i) Propane<br>(ii) Propene<br>(iii) Propyne<br>(iv) Cyclopropane
(i) and (ii)
(ii) and (iv)
(iii) and (iv)
(ii) and (iii)
7. Choose the correct option :<br>
8. Which one of the following properties is not generally exhibited by ionic compounds ?
Solubility in water
Electrical conductivity in solid state
High melting and boiling points
Electrical conductivity in molten state
9. Tooth decay in mouth is caused due to a fall in
pH level of the mouth below 5.5 due to the
None of these
10. Ritika wants to make cake. She mixed eggs, flour, sugar and baking powder and then baked it to make a cake. This is a ____.
Neither physical nor chemical
11. Number of elements that were known at the time of Mendeleev
12. Which of the following is formed at Cathode?
None of these
13. Where do we find pure copper deposits in the process of electrolytic refining?
Both (1) & (3)
14. Choose the correct option :
15. What will be the change in colour of blue litmus paper when a few drops of solution obtained on dissolving gases from burning sulphur is poured on it?
Blue to red
Red to blue
Blue to red then from red to green
16. When quick lime is added to water, which of the following does not happen?
A chemical reaction occurs
Hissing sound is produced
O2 gas is evolved
Heat is evolved
17. Choose the correct option<br>
18. Choose the correct option
19. Covalent solid which has very high MP and BP is
both (1) and (2)
20. Choose the correct option<br>
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service