Granville Online Withdrawal Fall Form
If you wish to withdraw from a Granville Online course for whatever reason, please fill out the form below completely and accurately.

Any Semester 1 Withdrawal Form submitted after Drop/Add Period (September 3, 2021) will result in a "WF" for the course on your Transcript.

If you wish to switch courses in which you are enrolled during the drop/add period, the process for doing so is to use this form to withdraw from the course in which you are currently registered. Then, go back to the Enrollment Form and register for the new course you would like to take.

As always, if you have any questions about this process, please email Mazie Marlin, Leah Powell, or Mary Warehime,
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Granville County Public School System. Report Abuse