The Dream Building Fund aims to support local humanitarian projects using table tennis for positive social outcomes in line with the UN SDGs (UN Sustainable Development Goals).
Please enter a valid e-mail address (the ITTF Foundation may need to contact someone for the project)
Please re-enter the e-mail address
1. Your Full Name (First Name, FAMILY NAME)
2. Organisation Name
3. Provide the full Address of the organisation
4. Organisation Description (Max 200 words incl. main aim)
5. What is your Position/Role within this Organisation
6. Is your organisation registered?
7. Which registered institution would receive the payments / equipment? Could you receive this directly or would we have to go through another entity and if so which one and what is their relationship to you?
8. Number and Place of Registration
9. Under which "status" equivalent is it registered?
Education Center (private)
Sport Center or Club
10. Please upload a copy of your statutes
11. Are you the main contact person for the project? If not, please provide below contact details of the person and explain their relation to the project (please note we need an English speaking contact person).
12. Would the contact person be available for a Skype interview about the project in early January?
13. Please share a link to your organisations website or Facebook page (if you have one).
14. Are you or is your organisation involved with a National Table Tennis Association? If yes, please describe how.
15. Do you have any additional partners involved in the project?
15.b. If yes to the above, please describe their role, name and more information about them.
16. Please provide a letter of support (NOC, National Association, Government, Partner Organisation, Community Center, Embassy) including their contact details and explaining their relationship to you.
17. Project Check List (please tick the boxes which apply to your project)
My project involves the use of Table Tennis
My project has a social/humanitarian objective linked to an SDG or a specific target group
My project has a contact person who speaks English and has access to internet
The contact person is willing and able to carry our regular reporting
The project needs either: knowledge, resources, competences, visibility, in order to reach its full potential which is what the Fund would bring.
The project aims to be self-sustainable sustainable once the Fund support has ended
18. Countries/Territories in which the project will take place (based on ITTF membership)
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
CONGO D. R.
ISLE OF MAN
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
PAPUA AND NEW GUINEA
SAO TOME e PRINCIPE
ST KITTS AND NEVIS
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS
WALLIS AND FUTUNA
19. Please describe your project in 100 words
20. Which UN SDG(s) does your project work towards?
Goal 1: No Poverty
Goal 2: Zero Hunger
Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being
Goal 4: Quality Education
Goal 5: Gender Equality
Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Goal 10: Reduced Inequality
Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
Goal 13: Climate Action
Goal 14: Life Below Water
Goal 15: Life on Land
Goal 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
Goal 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
21. Please explain in max 150 words how your project will address the above selected UN SDG(s)
22. Target group of project
Children (under 16)
Youth (16-30 years)
Women and Girls
People with Disabilities
Members of a Club / Association
23. What resources / support do you need?
24. What is the current status of your Project? (started, idea phase, dependent on funding, plan to start next March...)
25. Please attached your filled out Project Frame document here - describing the regularity of the project (how often each session/activity is)?
26. Please upload your FILLED Budget forecast sheet here
27. Are you able to guarentee at least 10% co-funding?
28. If you wish to do so, please attach here a video or photo you wish to share with us.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service