LaGrange Highlands District 106 Board of Education Meeting Comments, October 14, 2020
If you wish to address the Board at the Board of Education meeting on September 22, 2020, please fill out the form below by 6:15 pm.
The form will close at 6:15 pm in order to prepare the comments for the Board to review tonight.
Due to the pandemic and the capacity limit of 50 people in the Middle School Gym, we have created this alternative method for you to submit comments to the Board of Education. These comments will not be read aloud at the meeting this evening, but the Board of Education will be reviewing every comment that is submitted.
Policy 2:230: Public Participation at Board of Education Meetings and Petitions to the Board
At each regular and special open meeting, any person may address the Board of Education, subject to the reasonable constraints contained in this policy.
To preserve sufficient time for the Board to conduct its business, any person appearing before the Board is expected to follow these guidelines:
1. Sign in to make a public comment.
2. Address the Board only at the appropriate time as indicated on the agenda and when recognized by the Board President.
3. Identify oneself by name and be brief. Ordinarily, comments shall be limited to five minutes.
4. Observe the Board President’s decision to shorten public comment to conserve time and give the maximum number of individuals an opportunity to speak. If a number of individuals wish to address the Board.
5. Observe the Board President’s decision to determine procedural matters regarding public participation not otherwise covered in Board policy.
6. Conduct oneself with respect and civility toward others and otherwise abide by Board policy 8:30, Visitors to and Conduct on School Property.
Petitions or written correspondence to the Board may be presented to each Board member at a regular meeting. An adequate number of copies should be provided. The Superintendent or Board President will respond in a timely manner.
What is your relationship to LaGrange Highlands District 106?
Member of the Press
Parent/Guardian of a Student
What is your name?
What is your address?
Please state your comment to the board as clearly and succinctly as possible:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of La Grange Highlands School District 106.