SHES Room Parent Sign Up 2020-21
Thank you for investing in our children's education and supporting our SHES teachers as a Room Parent! We plan to have an introductory meeting (via Zoom) in September to help answer questions, give pointers, etc. An invitation will be sent via e-mail once volunteers are identified.
Responsibilities of Room Parent:
- Create a classroom roster for families in the class
- Collect money for the classroom fund for parties and teacher appreciation gifts
- Organize Class Parties (virtual until campus reopens)
- Teacher Appreciation Day Poster (May)
- Class Art Project for the Auction (Spring)
- Plus other items requested by the teacher
- Works with the PTA’s Volunteer Coordinator
- Find and appoint Art, PE, and Social Activities parent reps and work with teachers to schedule these activities
If you have any questions, please submit them in the Questions/Comments section below or contact the PTA Volunteer Coordinator, Paula Culberton, directly at
If you aren't already a member, please consider joining our PTA membership by visiting our website
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service