Help Us Find Regenerative Farms in the Midwest!
Submit farms to be included on the Regenerate MN map of regenerative farms. View map here:
It is important that you only submit farms that are following regenerative practices.
“Regenerative Agriculture” describes farming and grazing practices that, among other benefits, reverse climate change by rebuilding soil organic matter and restoring degraded soil biodiversity – resulting in both carbon drawdown and improving the water cycle.
Regenerative practices include:
- Reduction/elimination of tillage and use of synthetic chemicals.
- The use of cover crops, crop rotations, compost, and animal manures.
- Integrating animals with perennial and annual plants to create a biologically diverse ecosystem on the farm.
- Grazing animals on grass, and more specifically using a planned multi-paddock rotation system.
- Raising animals in conditions that mimic their natural habitat.
Find a more complete definition here:
Note: Not all fields are set as required. Please provide as much information as you can, but we can research further information on your submission when we are reviewing it.
Thank you so much for helping with this project!
What is the name of the regenerative farm you would like to let us know about?
Which of the following products does the farm raise and sell?
Remember, these products need to be raised as part of a regenerative farm. See description above.
Wild foods (Wild rice, other wild foods)
Fruit and Nuts
What is the farm's website?
(if they have one)
Who is the best person on the farm to contact?
Farm contact first name:
Farm contact last name:
Farm contact title:
(Farmer, Owner, Farm manager, Sales, etc)
Farm contact phone number:
Farm contact email address:
Where is the farm located?
What is the farm's street address?
What city/town is the farm located in?
What state is this farm located in?
What is the farm's zipcode?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service