1. Be a positive role model for Softball at all times, and accept responsibility for your actions.
2. Must not Smoke or drink alcohol in ‘on Diamond’ Softball Uniform
3. Participate within the competition conditions and rules, and in the spirit of fair play.
4. Respect opposition players and officials and treat them with proper regard for their rights, obligations and position held in Softball or the community.
5. Refrain from offensive or abusive language and gestures.
6. Comply with Umpires’ decisions in a professional manner.
7. Cooperate with all official requests to promote and market Softball in a professional manner.
8. Must not make derogatory or demeaning remarks about any athletes, coaches or participants.
9. Do not commit acts of aggression.
10. Perform any duties and responsibilities where you are a representative of Softball New Zealand in a mature, fair and professional manner.