Gill-Montague Regional School District is working closely with our school bus provider, F. M. Kuzmeskus, Inc., to ensure a successful transition into school-year 2020-21. Operating within the guidelines provided by our state and federal agencies, we've established safety protocols that begin on the school bus and extend throughout the day.
While we do not have a return date at this time, we are planning ahead for when we can return to school in hybrid.
We understand that some families will elect to use household transportation, but we also understand that this may not be feasible for everyone. Registering your student will allow us to formulate responsible school bus routes, correlate our bell times with staffing requirements, remain reactive should we need to enact contact-tracing procedures, and ensure each eligible student that needs a ride to school is afforded a seat.
The deadline for completing registration is:
Friday, November 6, 2020.
1) Be sure to read each section carefully before proceeding.
2) Register each student in your household, regardless of their ridership needs.
3) Space is provided to register multiple students.
4) You may only register one (1) pick-up/drop-off location per household (more details below).
5) You must complete all required (*) sections.
To inquire about specific transportation questions not addressed on this form,
please contact F. M. Kuzmeskus, Inc. directly.