Director of Programming Internship Application 2019 - 2020
The ASUW Director of Programming is the primary liaison between the Board of Directors and hundreds of registered student organizations (RSOs), Rainy Dawg Radio, the Student Food Co-op, and ASUW Arts & Entertainment.
The Programming Internship offers a flexible opportunity for growth. Programming Interns will assist the ASUW Director of Programming in:
- Creating meaningful and active relationships with different Registered Student Organizations by attending weekly meetings.
- Ensure that appropriate events and student groups are being funded through proxying during ASUW Finance and Budget Meetings.
- Execute 1 Programming project throughout the year, selected during Autumn 2019 in collaboration with the Director of Programming.
- Develop specific initiatives to increase engagement with RSO’s (Including clubs, Greek Life) with on campus entities through collaboration and outreach.
- Stellar and timely verbal and written communication skills.
- Active listener and proactive in connecting with others.
- Skilled in project and time management.
- Genuine excitement to be a part of the Husky Community and ready to get involved with the ASUW!
Application closes on October 15th at 11:59PM.
Please email Director of Programming, Daniella Calasanz Mino, at
if you have questions.
Personal Pronouns (she/her, he/him, they/them, etc)
Year in School
How did you hear about this position?
Word of Mouth
If you had to think of a new on campus event designed for the Student Body at large with a $1000 budget, what would it be? (Include details of who, what, when, where, how, why)
What makes you the best fit for this position? What do you hope to gain from this experience?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UW.
Terms of Service