- Helping people understand their abilities, interests, values and goals related to the world of work.
- Providing information on education and occupation opportunities to make informed decisions.
- Counseling and guidance to assist with the planning and achievement of personal career goals.
- Fostering partnerships between education, families, agencies and business to improve communities.
- Advocating for expansion and innovative delivery of career development resources and services.
Please submit nominations no later than January 15th, 2017.
Award recipients will be notified in Early March. Awards will be presented in April at the Idaho Career Development Association's Spring Conference.