Scott County - WEDCO Curbside COVID-19 Testing - Patient Information
***PLEASE READ AND DO THE FOLLOWING***
****DUE TO INCREASE IN DEMAND, YOU WILL NOT BE TESTED UNLESS YOU ARE PREREGISTERED. *****
- Registration is required for each family member, however, families will be tested together regardless of appointment time.
- WEDCO has the right to deny testing if you do not have a scheduled appointment.
- ENTER FOR TESTING THROUGH MORALES WAY
-Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring photo ID to your appointment.
- A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT ONLY INDICATES YOU ARE NEGATIVE AT THE TIME OF TESTING. Always follow guidelines to protect yourself and your family.
- WEDCO submits COVID-19 lab specimens to Gravity Diagnostics and the following patient information is needed for their lab form. Any information not provided may delay your testing process.
City, State, Zip code:
County in which you reside:
Are you over the age of 18?
If you are scheduling for someone other than yourself, please acknowledge you the parent or legal guardian of the person who is named on this form.
I am the parent or legal guardian of this person.
N/A - I am over the age of 18
R50.9 I have a fever
R50 I have a cough
R06.02 I have shortness of Breath
R43.9 I have loss of smell and taste
Z20.828 I believe I have been exposed to COVID-19
Z03.818 I am over the age of 60
Z86.19 I have a Pre-existing Medical Condition
U07.1 COVID-19, virus identified
Z03.818 I just want to be tested
R07.0 I have pain in my throat
M79.1 I have muscle pain
Z09 Follow-up after completed treatment
College Required Testing: list college name:
Are you employed?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service