The clinic will take place at Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz, 955 Harbins Road, Lilburn, GA 30047 on March 18 betweem 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Permanent resident card (green card)
- Driver's license
- Social Security card
- All your passports
- 2 color passport photos
- Most recent tax return
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years
- List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
- Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
- Dates you have been outside the US since getting your green card, and the countries you traveled to during each trip
- Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
- Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets
- For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address