NAU Mathematics and Statistics Department Challenge Exam registration form
1. University policy imposes limits on the number of credit hours a student may earn by Challenge or other Special Examinations. (See the Undergraduate Catalog for details.)
2. Credit by Challenge Examination may not be earned for a course in which a student has previously received a grade. Students may not earn credit by Challenge Examination for a course in which they are currently enrolled, unless the Challenge Exam is completed prior to the eighth day of instruction (which corresponds to the Deadline to Add a Course Without a Petition).
3. Credit by Challenge Examination may not be earned for a course which is equivalent to, more elementary than, or substantially overlapping with another course in which a student is currently enrolled or for which a student has already obtained credit.
4. A particular Challenge Examination may not be repeated within a year of the first attempt. Under no circumstances will a student be permitted to take a Challenge Examination for the same course more than twice.
5. Credit earned by Challenge Examination is recorded as a “P” and becomes part of the student’s academic record. Only students who have been admitted to NAU and are active during the term in which they take the Challenge Exam are able to earn credit. Post-Baccalaureate students are not able to earn credit via Challenge Exam.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
By filling out the form below I acknowledge to follow the regulations governing the Challenge Examination.
NAU student ID number (i.e.)
Challenge Exam Course:
MAT 121 (4 credit hours)
STA 270 (3 credit hours)
August 16, 2021 (deadline to pay your fee: 8/9/21)
August 23, 2021 (deadline to pay your fee: 8/16/21)
August 30, 2021 (deadline to pay your fee: 8/23/21)
1. Fee payment
Take a copy of your responses (showing it on your phone is fine) to the Mathematics Department and pay the appropriate Challenge Exam fee (check, cash or money order payable to Northern Arizona University). Please note that the exam fee is not refundable. Fees are collected by
, she is in the Adel building on Mondays and Firdays or you can make an appointment with her for other days.
2. Exam Scheduling
Send a picture of your payment receipt to
in order to initiate the scheduling process. Please note that without sending your receipt, your exam will NOT be scheduled.
Deadline to send your receipt is a week before your proposed exam date.
3. Exam location
Once your exam is scheduled you will receive a confirmation about your exam location, date and time.
Filling out this form, does not mean that your exam has been scheduled.
Scheduling at the testing center is initiated ONLY after sending your receipt to
and could take several days to be finalized.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service