Rules of The Centre
All administration fees, whether annual or monthly, are payable IN ADVANCE. Failure to pay may result in ineligibility for the respective programme.
1. Fees are calculated annually or monthly. Each student will receive an invoice. Annual fee is payable at the start of the year, to be paid in advance of the first rehearsal for all ensembles. Payment arrangements can be made if for any reason full payment isn't possible. This fee is non-refundable irrespective of non-completion of the year for any reason. Annual fee for 2022 year is R 2000.00 (which excludes any T-shirts, sweatshirts, instrument rental and other performance expenses e.g. busses, tours etc.)
EFT's are to be made to the Johannesburg Youth Orchestra. No cash due to Covid-19 regulations.
Deposits can be made to:
- Johannesburg Youth Orchestra
- First National Bank (Branch code: 250 655)
- Account number: 62619668893
Please email deposit slip or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the student’s first name and surname as a reference.
2. The Johannesburg Youth Orchestra NPC reserves the right to request the removal of any member, due to lack of progress, non-attendance or disciplinary problems.
3. Parents are to ensure that their child attends all rehearsals. In the case of unavoidable absence by the child, the orchestra manager must be informed in advance before rehearsal times.