We are pleased you are interested in attending the integration seminar called “Your New Home in the Czech Republic”, which is intended for those who have been granted international protection in the Czech Republic.*
Please complete the registration form below and we will contact you soon with the exact date and location of the course.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the seminar.
* These seminars are intended for those of you who were granted international protection after 1 January 2017 and who are 15 years old or older. By completing this form, you are declaring on your honour that you fulfil these criteria.
1) Your name and surname
2) Your birthdate
3) Your e-mail address
4) Your telephone contact
5) The seminar will be conducted in the language of this form. Would you be willing to attend the seminar in another language as well?
Yes, in Czech
Yes, in Arabic
Yes, in Russian
Yes, in Spanish
Yes, in Ukrainian
Yes, in French
Yes, in Turkish
6) Where would you prefer to attend the seminar? (We will reimburse you for your travel to the seminar location.)
In or around Prague
In or around Liberec
In or around Hradec Králové (including Jaroměř)
In or around Ostrava (including Havířov)
In or around Olomouc
In or around Brno
In or around České Budějovice
In or around Plzeň
In or around Karlovy Vary
In or around Ústí nad Labem (including Teplice)
If “elsewhere”, please be specific:
7) When during the week are you able to attend the seminar?
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Weekdays (Monday through Friday)
8) Do you have any dietary restrictions or specific requirements? If yes, please be specific:
9) Are you interested in us arranging childcare for you?
10) If you have comments or questions, please write them below.
The seminar is held under the auspices of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic.
The project "Your New Home in the Czech Republic" (AMIF/15/04) is financed by the European Union within the framework of the national program of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic.
* By completing this form I agree to the provision and processing of my personal data as set forth in the European Parliament and Council of the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons in association with the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the abolition of Directive 95/46/ES. Consent is being given to the Slovo 21, z. s. association within the framework of the “Your New Home in the Czech Republic” project (Nový domov v České republice, AMIF/15/04).
Data about you will not be disseminated further and will just be used for the purposes of holding the integration seminars within the framework of the project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service