Contra Costa College On-Campus Tabling Request
Want to come meet our students? Awesome!
Employers, vendors and university representatives are invited to table on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., by appointment only. You can visit up to six times per semester, depending on availability.
Request to Table:
1. If you’re an employer, register on our job board (
) before submitting your tabling request.
2. Complete and submit a request to table. You will be notified upon receipt.
3. Wait for our call back. Within 7 days, we’ll let you know whether or not your request has been approved, and how to check in when you arrive.
4. If you’re a vendor who is selling goods on campus, you will need to pay a $50 fee, payable to the CCC Associated Student Union.
5. CCC will provide a table and chairs, to be located outside in the Center Plaza
FALL DATES: From SEPTEMBER 3rd - DECEMBER 5th.
SPRING DATES: From FEBRUARY 4th - MAY 14th.
IMPORTANT: WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS SAME WEEK REQUESTS, RECRUITMENT REQUESTS MUST BE MADE A MINIMUM OF ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DESIRED DATES.
Please review the CCC Campus Recruitment Policy prior to complete your request. Completing the request below indicates your agreement to adhere to our campus recruitment policy.
CCC reserves the right to deny campus access to anyone who doesn’t comply with campus guidelines, including our non-discrimination policy, all applicable laws, and the following rules:
• No asking or requiring jobseekers to pay upfront costs for materials or services.
• No high-pressure techniques.
• No organizations that perform unlawful or unethical activities.
• No conducting experiments or engaging in activities that could in anyway harm a student, employee or community
• No approaching students. Do not roam the campus looking for students. You are welcome to bring marketing
materials that will make students want to approach you, however.
• No tabling during days or times that have not been approved by Student Life and the CCC Career + Transfer Services
Your organization is responsible for the ethical and legal conduct of your representatives on campus.
If you or they break any of these rules, you will be asked to leave campus and all remaining invitations to visit will be rescinded.
Please select the type of company/organization
General Vendor / Non-Profit
General Vendor / Profit *** a $50 fee will be collected by the CCC Associated Student Union ***
Please select the preferred day
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service