Join the British Islamic Medical Association
The British Islamic Medical Association (BIMA) is a democratic, national, membership organisation whose vision is to unite, inspire and serve the Muslim healthcare professionals in the UK.
We also welcome non-healthcare professionals, or those from outside the UK, who subscribe to our values and wish to use their skills to help us deliver our projects, meet our vision, and improve the health of the Muslim community.
- To promote better understanding and appreciation of principles and values of Islam amongst all healthcare professionals
- To protect and promote the health of patients and the public by adhering to fundamentals of Islamic ethics and good clinical practice
- To encourage professional and social interaction amongst Muslim healthcare professionals and with the wider clinical community in the UK
- To promote research and education in the field of medicine, Islamic medical history and bioethics
- To engage our professional skills in charitable activities locally and globally to help the needy irrespective of colour, faith or creed
- To advise and support Muslim healthcare professionals and students in career development, orientation and other work related issues
If you have any questions about the British Islamic Medical Association, please feel free to get in touch by emailing info@BritishIMA.org
Please fill in your details to apply for Associate, Student or Friend of BIMA membership. Membership is free, though please feel free to donate by setting up a standing order:
or one off donation
Which type of membership are you applying for?
Associate member (i.e. qualified healthcare professional)
Student member (i.e. registered student on a health professional course)
Friend of BIMA (i.e. non healthcare professional)
If you are a student/trainee, please enter desired career or "unsure" if undecided. Friends of BIMA, please write your job title and profession.
If a student, please enter expected year of graduation. Friends of BIMA please put N/A.
Professional License Number
Please enter your professional license number (GMC/GPhC/NMC/HCPC/GDC number). If you are a student please enter your university email address. If you are a Friends of BIMA please enter N/A.
City where currently based
Please enter where you are working/studying. This will help us put you in touch with others in the same area
Please select which BIMA Region you wish to join - where you are currently working/studying
London and South East
Yorkshire and Humber
East of England
Thames Valley & Wessex
University (alma mater)
Please enter the university you gained, or are studying for, your primary professional qualification from.
Please list your professional qualifications (list those expected if a student)
[Optional] Will only be used for BIMA purposes and not be shared with others. Please enter this to be added to our professional and regional WhatsApp networking groups.
Do you have any skills/knowledge/experience that you think you could contribute to BIMA and it would be useful for us to know about?
[Optional] E.g. expertise in a professional or Islamic field, involvement in another organisation, useful skills
) to understand how we use your personal data.
I consent to having BIMA collect my details and add me to the newsletter list.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service