CAMP McDOWELL is the camp and conference center for the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama. In operation since 1948, Camp McDowell is located 60 miles north of Birmingham, near Jasper, and is adjacent to the Bankhead National Forest. THIS IS YOUR CAMP! It offers many religious and secular programs on the naturally beautiful campus, including environmental and farm education for school groups and educators, camps and retreats for all ages, the Alabama Folk School, and facilities for all types of events - like the All Saints' Parish Retreat!
- To mail your registration & payment: Pick up a paper registration form from All Saints. Complete and mail with payment: "Parish Retreat Registration" c/o All Saints Church 110 West Hawthorne Road Homewood, AL 35209
- To register on-line: complete the form below and make payment on All Saints' website (www.allsaintsbirmingham.org)
- All registration and payments are due by 5pm on Friday, July 21.
- Cancellation policy: A $50 deposit will be retained for cancellations made after Monday, July 31.
- A packing list will be emailed to you the week prior to the retreat.
1 person/1 night package: $141 total (1 night single occupancy/4 meals/snacks)1 person/ weekend package: $259 total (2 nights single occupancy/5 meals/snacks)
2 people/1 night package: $182 total (1 night double occupancy/8 meals/snacks)2 people/weekend package: $317 total (2 nights double occupancy/10 meals/snacks)
3 people/1 night package: $224 total (1 night triple occupancy/12 meals/snacks)3 people/weekend package: $377 total (2 nights triple occupancy/15 meals/snacks)
4 people/1 night package: $266 total (1 night quadruple occupancy/16 meals/snacks)4 people/weekend package: $437 total (2 nights, quadruple occupancy/20 meals/snacks)
Add 1 person/1 night: $48 total (1 night in room with 4 or more/4 meals/snacks)Add 1 person/weekend: $63 total (2 nights in room with 4 or more/5 meals/snacks)
Childcare costs will be $20 per child for the weekend--childcare is scheduled for Saturday 8:45-11:45 AM, Saturday 4:00-6:00 PM and Sunday 8:45-10:15 AM. We must have a minimum of 8 children register for childcare to pay for the cost of the weekend caregivers. You will be contacted by our childcare coordinator if you request a childcare reservation.
-Children 5 and under (as of August 4) are FREE to stay and eat at camp! Do not count children 5 or younger in your selected package.
- All payments are made to "All Saints' Parish Retreat". Payments made be made on-line or by check. No cash please.
- Make payments on-line on All Saints' website (www.allsaintsbirmingham.org). Click on the button that says "Donate to All Saints'" on the home page in the top right corner. In the comments, be sure to enter "All Saints' Parish Retreat" so that you are credited for your payment.
- Checks may be left at the reception desk at All Saints during business hours. On checks, please write "All Saints' Parish Retreat". In memo line, please write your selected package, add-ons, and/or childcare reservation.
-The experience will be PRICELESS!