Quiz 6b (Course 1 Understand Quran & Salah)
1. What is the meaning of سَلَامٌ عَلٰي إِبْرَاهِيْمَ?
Peace be for Ibrahim A
Peace from Ibrahim A
Peace be on Ibrahim A
Peace be with Ibrahim A
2. Select the meaning of فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُ?
then it is bad for him
then it is good for him
it is good from him
it is good with him
3. Answer in Arabic: هَلْ فِيْكُمْ خَيْر؟
نَعَمْ، فِيْهِ خَيْر
نَعَمْ، فِيْنَا خَيْر
نَعَمْ فِيَّ خَيْر
نَعَمْ، فِيْهِمْ خَيْر
4. Translate: فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ
the grace of Allah on you with His mercy
the grace of Allah on you
the grace of Allah on you and His mercy
the grace of Allah for you and His mercy
5. Translate: فِيكُمْ رَسُولًا مِّنكُمْ
from among you a messenger in you
in you a messenger from among you
for you a messenger from among you
in you a messenger in among you
6. What is the meaning of وَعَلَيْهَا?
and for her
and in her
and on her
and with her
7. What is حَرْف (particle)?
tells about an action
joins nouns and/or verbs
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service