Admissions Essay 101 Webinar
ASE English is hosting a 2 hour webinar on the basics of Admissions Essays.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Information on two main application portals: Common Application and UC System
- What is the purpose of admissions essays? What is the admissions side expecting from the essay?
- 2 brainstorming activities to craft a convincing story for the essay
- Effective way to deliver your message using transformational vocabulary and easy-to-follow structure (hint: it's not a five paragraph essay!)
- Analyzing example essays to identify components of a successful essay
15 attendees MAX, so sign up NOW to secure your spot!
Fee: $20 individual; $35 family (up to three members)
For questions, please email
For more information regarding ASE English, visit
I will attend the webinar on
Sunday, March 12th, 2019 from 1:30- 3:30 pm
Sunday, March 31st, 2019 from 1:30 pm- 3:30 pm
Sunday, April 7th, 2019 from 1:30- 3:30 pm
Are you a high school student or parent?
High school student
What do you hope to learn from this workshop?
How to write an admissions essay (brainstorming, structure, vocabulary, etc.)
Basic college application process
Useful writing tips
College Application Portals (Common Application, UC System, etc.)
Are there any other topics you would like to learn about?
What is your biggest concern regarding college planning?
Do you have a webcam and microphone to participate in the activities and Q & A portion of the seminar?
I understand that I will have to pay prior to the event to secure a spot in the seminar.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service