Parking Pass Request
Please answer all of the questions below in order to receive a parking pass. Passes will be available for pickup in the Main Office AFTER you complete this form.
HILLIARD DARBY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING REGULATIONS
1. All students who drive cars to school must be licensed and must be covered by insurance. The school is not responsible for the automobile or its contents.
2. Students who intend to park on school property must register their car(s) with the school, and they must properly display the current parking identification.
3. Students should report license number or vehicle changes to the office.
4. Parking privileges and tags are non-transferable.
5. Parking regulations are strictly enforced. It is a privilege to park on school grounds. Suspension of driving privileges, towing of vehicle, and/or suspension from school may occur when violations occur.
a. Students should park only in designated area. Faculty parking is marked accordingly, and students who park in the faculty lot may lose their driving privileges.
b. To facilitate identification, park automobiles front end in first.
c. Students may not loiter in the parking lot or cars and may not visit the parking lot and/or cars without permission from the principal.
d. No speeding (over 10 miles per hour) or any form of reckless driving on the school grounds.
6. School officials retain the right, by law, to search and/or examine the contents of a vehicle parked
on school premises when they have a reasonable belief that items contained in the vehicle may
interfere with the safe or effective operation of the school.
7. Students applying for and receiving parking privileges fully understand their responsibility in following
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Driver's License #
License Plate #
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hilliard City Schools.