Coaching w/ Dan White Jr.
Dan has been married to Tonya for 20 years, has two boys and has been in local church work for over 20 years. Dan White Jr. co-planted Axiom Church in an urban, under-resourced neighborhood of Syracuse, NY in 2008. Dan is an Apostle/Shepherd on the 5-Fold. Dan now works for the V3 Movement the majority of his time and seeks to help men and woman practice a new but old way of being the church. Dan's tool box of coaching are in the following areas:
1. 5-Fold Leadership in Shared-Leadership
2. Cultivating Tight-knit Community
3. Building Healthy Rhythms as a Leader
4. Building a Discipleship Pathway
5. Locally-Rooted Presence
6. A Missional-Incarnational Ecclesiology
7. The Ecology of a Public Worship Gathering
8. Dialogical Preaching
9. Conflict Resolution in Team
10. Crafting a Covenental-Core in your Church
11. Collaborative Marriage for Mission
Have you read Church as Movement or Subterranean?
Yes, Church as Movement, it was decent.
No, sorry on the Church as Movement thing. But I might give it a try now.
No, it's a cool title though.
Are you a Church Planter? What stage are you at?
Are you a Pastor? What coaching are you looking for?
What do discern is your greatest challenge?
What do you hope for in our coaching relationship?
Dan charges $90 for a 60-75 min coaching session. He is available once a month on Tuesdays or Thursdays. What day/time works best for you? (please list 2 options)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of V3 Church Planting Movement.