Android Engineer Application (Remote)
NOVID is looking for exceptional full-time Android Engineers. Android Engineers will implement robust Bluetooth and ultrasonic protocols that enable inter-device communication through secured channels. Engineers will be responsible for identifying and fixing stability issues with existing protocols, as well as refactoring and redesigning them to be more manageable and reliable. Android Engineers will work with both the iOS and Android engineering teams to implement, test, and fix the core technology of NOVID. Occasionally, engineers will also implement user interface designs, which may influence or be influenced by the underlying mechanics of the NOVID protocol.
An ideal candidate will:
1. Design stable Android Background Services that stay alive no matter what.
2. Oversee mobile device Bluetooth protocol design, implementation, and testing.
3. Build Android applications to have reliable, high interoperability with iOS devices running complementary services.
4. Ship products on tight timelines, with daily patches in response to user feedback.
5. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, willingness to contribute ideas to initiatives outside of their domain of expertise.
Nice to have:
1. Degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
2. Front-end engineering experience, specifically with constrained/relative layout systems.
3. Track record of successful product launches, specifically in the IoT sector.
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply below!
LinkedIn or Link to Resume
Why are you interested in working with us?
Please leave any questions or comments, and we will get back to you soon :)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Expii, Inc..