2016 RI Harvest of the Month Printed Materials Request
Please complete this form so we can help publicize your support of Rhode Island farmers.
Tell us a little about yourself...
Which senior center do you represent?
What is your name?
What is your email address?
In how many cafeterias will you celebrate RI Harvest of the Month?
We want to give you enough posters to decorate all of them!
How many seniors do you serve in your cafeterias?
We want to track how many lucky Rhode Islanders enjoy fresh, local food
What is your goal for increasing local produce purchases over last year?
Last season, we asked you to purchase and serve featured items at least twice a month. This year, we ask that you purchase and serve the Harvest of the Month featured item at least 3 times in the month. Feel free to go nuts, though, and serve it every day of the month!
I'll purchase at least 10% more of the featured item than last year
I'll purchase at least 20% more of the featured item than last year
I will purchase the Harvest of the Month featured item at least 3 times
I will purchase the Harvest of the Month featured item at last 4 times
How fired up are you about this fabulous opportunity to continue with the Harvest of the Month promotion ?
Has the campaign been a useful tool, or just another "to-do" on an already too long list? Rate your enthusiasm on the 5 point scale below; 1 is high and 5 is low
1. I can't wait to participate again this season! Thanks for making my job so easy with these fantastic Harvest of the Month resources! I love you Farm Fresh RI!!
2. This is a simple way for us to promote local food, and it benefits RI farmers and eaters. I'm happy to use the HOM campaign to promote RI Grown in my dining rooms
3. Food focused art is good, the newsletters have some relevant info and the TA is somewhat useful. Honestly though, how pumped up can I get about fruits & veg?
4. Sheesh! Another year of this? You want me to do MORE work?!
5. A hex on you and your Harvest of the Month, Farm Fresh. Thanks for making my workday longer...as if that were even possible
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Farm Fresh Rhode Island.
Terms of Service