JCCC New Student Orientation Mastery Test
What is your full legal name?
(Use Last Name, First Name, Middle initial format)
What is your 8 digit JCCC ID number?
What is your date of birth?
1. To be fully admitted, the items in your Personal Admission Plan may be considered optional:
2. To initially set up your student email (Stumail) on your MyJCCC account, you must first click on:
A. Open Mail
B. Groups icon
C. My Records tab
D. JCCC Applications tab
3. The last day you can enroll for your class is:
A. One week after the class starts
B. The physical day before your class starts
C. The physical day a class begins
4. You can connect with JCCC Counselors through instant messaging, e-mail, the Quick Question Desk, Walk-in or by scheduling an appointment.
5. You may pay your tuition online by clicking the _________ tab within your MyJCCC account.
6. The easiest way to find the complete list of your required textbooks is to:
A. Visit the bookstore website
B. Ask your professor on the first day of class
C. Login into your MyJCCC portal, and click on the book icon
D. Call the Student Success Center
7. What is the primary way the college and/or Financial Aid most frequently contacts you?
A. Home email account
B. Phone call to your home
C. Stumail account
D. Letter in the postal mail
8. If you have successfully passed a college-level math class with a C or better, you still have to take the ACCUPLACER math placement test.
9. The only way(s) JCCC accepts transcripts are:
A. By fax, sent directly from the issuing institution
B. By mail or electronically, sent directly from the issuing institution
C. Hand-carried by the student
D. Both A and C
10. If you have not returned a rental textbook by the due date at the end of the semester, you cannot enroll in a class.
11. What is a CRN?
A. Catalog Resource Name, a title for a required text
B. Core Required Need, a core class you need to earn a degree or certificate
C. Course Reference Number, corresponds to the day and time the class is offered
D. Common Resource Network, the place to look up classes
12. As a new JCCC student, you are NOT assigned a:
A. JCCC student ID number
C. Temporary password
D. Parking pass
13. You cannot enroll in a class IF:
A. You owe the college money
B. You have seen a counselor
C. You are required to take the ACCUPLACER placement test
D. Both A and B
E. Both A and C
14. I need to have my CRN(s) selected before I can enroll.
15. Which of the following Academic Resource Centers may be used only if you are enrolled in a related class?
D. All of the Above
16. "Holds" on your account might stop online enrollment.
17. JCCC will send you a bill for your tuition fees in the postal mail.
18. On the Student tab within your MyJCCC account, what link do you need to click to enroll in classes?
A. My Courses
B. JCCC Applications
C. Green Add/Drop Classes Button
D. My ID Card
19. When contacting the college about enrollment concerns, be sure to log out of your MyJCCC account.
20. How long are ACT and ACCUPLACER test scores valid at JCCC?
A. Reading/English scores are valid 2 years; Math score is valid 5 years
B. Reading/English scores are valid 5 years; Math score is valid 2 years
C. Reading/English scores are valid 5 years; Math score is valid 3 years
D. They never expire
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JCCC.
Terms of Service