1. All application and fees for vendors and exhibitors are due by Friday, October 28th, 2022. For profit food vendors please see #9.
2. Pricing: In an effort to encourage participation- all Educational Exhibitors and Heritage Skills vendor spaces must pay a deposit of $40. The deposit will be refunded after the event to the Educational Exhibitors and Heritage Skills vendors who attend and remain on the premises until the break down time of 4:00pm.
Educational exhibits: $40 refundable deposit
Heritage skills (eligible to sell demonstrated skill projects): $40 refundable deposit
School clubs and youth activity vendors: $20
Political Campaigns: $40
Food vendors: $40
All other vendors: $40
3. All spaces will be outside and will measure 15 feet by 15 feet.
4. All reasonable efforts are used to eliminate duplication of vendor items. You are expected to adhere to the items that you include in your initial application. If you wish to add items, you need to contact the Jones County Heritage Festival to make sure that no other vendor is selling that item. If you add items that are not approved you will be asked to cease from selling them.
5. The Jones County Heritage Festival reserves the right to refuse any vendor/exhibitor that does not, in their opinion, uphold the wholesome family atmosphere that supports Jones County’s rural agricultural heritage.
6. All vehicles will need to be removed from the festival staging area unless prior approval is given.
7. Tables and chairs will NOT be provided for any groups. Personal tents, tables, chairs, etc can be used as long as they are confined to your space. Vendors need to bring sufficient amounts of change for the day. No monetary change will be made available the day of the festival.
8. Vendors/exhibitors who have animals will be expected to have hand washing stations and signs directing festival-goers to wash their hands after handling the animals.
9. Food vendors, other than nonprofits (churches, fire dept, lions club, rotary, 4-H , etc), will need a food vendor application filled out and submitted to the Jones County Health Department, no later than October 7th, 2022 (30 days prior to the festival). There is a $75 application fee to receive your permit. Some items are exempt from the application, so it is imperative to stick to the foods entered on your application.
10. All vendors selling edible food products are expected to engage in safe food handling practices including: wearing gloves, wearing hairnets, providing separate persons to take money, and washing hands before handling food.
11. All vendors/exhibitors are expected to thoroughly clean their space prior to vacating the premises.
12. Vendors who have paid and withdraw their application by the application closing date, October 28th, 2022 will be eligible for a refund upon completion of festival. All other vendors who pay and do not show will not receive a refund.
13. Exhibitors and all selling vendors should complete the application below. A confirmation email will be provided immediately and acceptance email within 48 hours. All fees should be paid within 15 calendar days of your acceptance email (or those applications submitted between October 19th- 28th, payment is due by
Monday, October 31st, 2022). All fees should be mailed or hand delivered to Jones County Cooperative Extension (367-A NC Highway 58 South Trenton, NC 28585). Checks should be made payable to "JCHF" or exact cash provided.
14. Vendors who do not pay by October 31st, 2022 will lose their space and will need to reapply if still wanting to participate. Please reach out if you need an extension.
Please call our Jones County Cooperative Extension office at 252-448-9621 or email us at email@example.com
with questions or concerns.