Event Name: Theatre for Action: Forum Theatre Training for Artists and Community Activators
Days: July 7 - 14 2017
Venue: The Parlour, St. Luke's United Church located at 157 Carlton Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2K3
Organization Name (if applicable)
Organization Address (if applicable)
Where did you hear about us?
Are you currently a student?
Indicate the workshops you are registering for:
* The participant must have completed Introduction to Forum Theatre or have equivalent Forum Theatre experience to register for the Masks of Manipulation & Joker Workshop series.
Introduction to Forum Theatre | July 7, 10 am to 5pm | Fee: $100 + HST ($113.00)
Masks of Manipulation | July 10 - 11, 10 am to 5pm | Fee: $180 + HST ($203.40)
Facilitator/Joker Workshop | July 12 - 14, 10 am to 5pm | Fee: $270 + HST ($305.10)
All 3 workshops | July 7 - 14, 10 am to 5pm | Fee: $500 + HST ($565.00)
Discounts available for CAEA members and bursaries for those in financial need. To apply for a bursary/discount, please send us your Resume and Letter of Intent to
with the subject 'Bursary Application'
If you are interested in the bursary, please specify the amount you can pay.
- Payment to be made on or before the start date of your workshop
- Make all cheques payable to Mixed Company Theatre
- Cheques can also be mailed to 206-157 Carlton Street, Toronto ON M5A 2K3
- Cash payments not permitted
- For Interac e-transfers, please email us on
Thank You for registering!
We will stay connected with you as the workshop approaches!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service