VISITOR/GUEST WELLNESS PLEDGE
Saint Mary's College has a responsibility to support the community's well-being. It is up to each of us to conscientiously do our part. We are asking that every guest and visitor commit to the Gaels Wellness Pledge, which is about taking responsibility for ourselves, for others, and for the health of the Saint Mary's community.
Saint Mary's College is committed to upholding the guidelines and requirements put forth by the Contra Costa County Department of Health, the California Department of Public Health, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
You and your host are responsible for maintaining a record of the days that you visit campus after submitting this pledge.
I PLEDGE TO:
1. I will not enter campus owned or operated property if I exhibit any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, diarrhea, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, headache, discoloration of toes, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or a temperature of >100 degrees as well as any newly identified COVID-19 related symptoms.
2. Complete the Daily Health Screening with Public Safety prior to entering campus and will not enter campus if I do not successfully pass the screening.
3. Refrain from entering campus if living with or caring for an individual who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
4. Report any COVID-19 positive tests to the College should this occur following any visit to campus.
5. Practice good hand washing and utilize hand sanitizer to keep myself safe and healthy.
6. Keep my personal belongings and personal/shared spaces cleaned and properly sanitized.
7. Practice physical distancing (at least 6 feet) while on campus owned or operated property and comply with instructional signage, with community health in mind.
8. Comply with directives communicated with me by the College or Public Health Department including contact tracing, quarantine, or isolation.
9. Wear a face covering in public places that covers my mouth and nose as required on the Saint Mary's College campus. The only exclusions to wearing a face covering are when actively eating or drinking.
10. Avoid stigmatizing and generalizing. During this time of great uncertainty and concern due to COVID-19, I will treat all members of the Saint Mary's community with respect, dignity, and without bias and harassment during my visit on campus.
STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
I commit and agree to the above pledge and understand that my failure to live by these expectations and guidance could lead to a range of outcomes including loss of privileges as a visitor/guest or being restricted from campus. I also commit to abiding to all College policies and rules during my visit. I support the safety and success of the Saint Mary's College community.
Additionally, I understand if I have questions or concerns that are COVID-19 related, I will communicate them to the appropriate College official. I agree to provide my contact information below and to participate in any necessary contact tracing.
I further understand and agree that despite the above efforts by me, other visitors/guests, students, faculty, staff and Saint Mary’s, that Saint Mary’s can only take steps to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases and that these efforts cannot ensure my safety or prevent me from getting infected. My visit to the College is with knowledge of these limitations and risks and my visit is completely voluntary.
Name of Person or Department you are planning to visit:
I am a:
Parent/Relative or Friend visiting a student
Parent/Relative or Friend visiting an employee
Visitor/Guest Name (Type Electronic Signature as an acknowledgement to the Wellness Pledge)
Cell Phone Number
City of Residence
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Saint Mary's College of California.