Thank-you for your interest in our Family Education program! My name is Ms. Heather and I am a Certified Child Life Specialist and Parents as Teacher Educator for children and families of Howard and Winneshiek County.
I specialize in creating individualized lesson plans for families, prenatal through age three, that are simple, fun and most importantly get your child developmentally ready for Kindergarten! All of our services are available to families, at no cost to you. Below are some examples of what caregivers often have questions on:
- Playgroup opportunities for your kids
- Learn what your child's behavior means and how to handle it
- Understand how to help your child cope with a loss in your family
- Develop language skills to get our child ready for school
- Strategies for potty training
- Steps for developing a routine for your child
- Tips for making doctor visits and shots go more smoothly for you and your child
The list above are only a few examples, I am here to answer your questions and find resources to support your family as your child continues to grow! See the form below for all inquires.
I look forward to working with your family and helping your child grow through the power of PLAY!!