Internet2 is convening a multi-campus cohort to lead participants through training for the GCP Professional Cloud Architect certification pathway. The cohort will leverage training materials from Cloud Academy and will be led by Kenny Moore, Virtualization and Cloud Administrator at the University of Michigan.
Participants can expect to commit roughly 5-7 hours a week over nine weeks: 4 - 6 hours of self-paced work through an online learning platform, and a 1 hour check-in call with the cohort.
The full cost of the program, including the use of the Cloud Academy licenses but not including the cost of the certification exam is as follows.
- NET+ GCP subscriber institutions: $250/person (Thanks to a grant from Carahsoft)
- Internet2 members who are not NET+ GCP subscribers: $650/person
- Other institutions: $750/person
- Dates: March 11, 2024 - May 17, 2024
- Instructor: Kenny Moore, Virtualization and Cloud Administrator, University of Michigan
The full syllabus is available here
Sign-up for the program is first-come-first-served, prioritizing having as many institutions participate in each cohort as possible. Organizations can sign up multiple attendees.