HKCHSE 2017-11-02 Seminar: “Hong Kong Children's Hospital - A New Vision”
The Hong Kong College of Health Service Executives is very honored to have Dr Lee Tsz-Leung (李子良醫生) as our speaker for this seminar. Dr Lee has been a Fellow of our College since 2012, and is also an international surveyor of the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards.
The HKCH will soon commence operation in 2018, and will be a key hospital in the paediatric service network in Hong Kong. You are welcome to join this seminar to learn more about it.
Date: 2 Nov 2017 (Thu)
Time: 6:45pm Registration starts
7:15pm Dinner (Chinese style)
9pm Q&A & Group photo
Venue: Chinese General Chamber of Commerce, 24-25 Connaught Road, Central
(The assigned room will be shown on TV at lift lobby)
- Map @
- MTR @ Central station exit A
- Public parking @ Edinburgh Square (next to City Hall) & IFC
** Early bird registration (with payment received by 18 Oct (Wed)) **
Member: $300 each, Non-member: $400 each
** Sunset registration (with payment on/after 19 Oct (Wed) or on-site): **
Member: $350 each, Non-member: $450 each
To register for the seminar:
1) Simply fill out the form below, and submit payment to the bank account of the "Hong Kong College of Health Service Executives" @ HSBC current account 499-507044-001.
2) Then please email your payment proof (e.g. a photo/PDF of the bank deposit receipt or online transfer confirmation) to the HKCHSE Secretariat at
** Note for non-members:
Non-members are welcome to join as Associate Members of HKCHSE, and enjoy the Member rate for this seminar (and other member benefits).
1) Just complete the membership application form ----
2) Then email your completed form to the HKCHSE Secretariat, and add membership fee to your seminar payment. **
For enquiries: HKCHSE Secretariat Ms Mandy Wu (9496 6448,
To enroll, please complete the following & submit your payment:
HKCHSE 2017/18 Membership
Not yet a member, but I would like to join as a new Associate Member (same rates as Member + membership fee)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service