TCKZone Techxibition 2020
In the last One year, TCKZone has been involved in the training of kids between the ages of 5 -16 in Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria technology skills for free. The Creative Kids Zone is a not-for-profit organization set up to train kids to code, design and do other awesome things in technology.
- To make kids enthusiastic about learning technology.
- To introduce kids to the world of information technology.
- To educate kids with the skills they need for the jobs of the future.
- To create young ambassadors for technology.
In TCKZone, we are deliberate in our attempt to help the future generation attain success and triumph in the field of technology.
This is the first edition of TCKZone Techxibition
This event is open to Kids from (5 - 16 YEARS) only
Entry is FREE
Deadline to apply: Friday 1st of May, 2020
You would receive an invitation email if you have been shortlisted for the next stage
VENUE: Lagos, Nigeria
Exact location would be communicated via mail to shortlisted participants
- Must have participated in at least one TCKZone training event
- You can also apply as a team of a school but TCKZone must have held a training event in your school.
- Willingness to participate physically in demo activities
- Access to learn and interact with technical mentors and speakers in the field
- Access to online resources
- Nurture innovative ideas to help create solutions to societal problems
- Network and build with other kids participants
- Different prices to be won
The Techxibition is in two stages:
Stage 1: Qualifying Written Application (Deadline May 1st, 2020)
Stage 2: Onsite Demo (May 23rd, 2020)
How are you applying
As an individual
As a team of a school
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service