Connecting Thru The Lens: A 4-week virtual workshop series on creating meditative self-portraits and staged portraits of others.
While we will be talking about different mediums of portraiture, this workshop will specialize in photographic portraiture. However, if you don't largely work with photography, there are tools from this series you can use to create work in many other ways. To fully participate in this workshop, you must have some sort of camera. A phone camera will suffice, please don't feel obligated to have the best equipment available. Some of the best artists I know started with the equipment they already have.
Teaching Artist: Vaughan Larsen (they/them), Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Dates: June 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd
Time: 4:30PM - 6:30PM (PST)
Workshop #1: Self-Portraiture Part 1
Workshop #2: Self-Portraiture Part 2
Workshop #3: Portraiture Part 1 - Using the camera to connect with others
Workshop #4: Portraiture Part 2 - Using the camera to connect with others
Any questions regarding the workshops email
*English Closed Captioning Provided*
*Sponsored Seats Available*
What is your age?
35 or older
Self-Describe your race and ethnicity
Location: City & State
Which session/s will you be attending? $10 each or $30 for all *sponsored seats available* see next question
Self-Portrait Part 1 & 2 ($20)
Portraiture Part 1 & 2 - Using the camera to connect with others ($20)
All 4 sessions ($30)
Which Payment method will you be using?
I will Venmo GetLoudMovement
I will Cash App $GetLoudMovement
I will Pay Pal Create@Getloudmovement.org
I am in need of a sponsored seat
Contact me for a different payment method
English closed captioning will be provided. Please list any other accommodations you will need (if any)
1. I understand that I will have to make my payment at least 24 hours before the start of the course
2. When sending payment, I will note the number of the session/s I registered for along with the name of the teaching artist
(ex: session 1 with Vaughan)
3. I have read the workshop outline/s at
under the section "workshops" and know what to expect for the course/s I am registering for
4. I understand that if I cancel or do not show up to the workshop/s, I have to notify the Get Loud team if I want to apply my payment towards any other workshop/s
5. I understand that I will be given a link to a survey about my experience after the workshop with an option to fill out
* The zoom link will be emailed to you once we have received your payment*
* PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER- SOME EMAILS MAY GET SENT THERE*
My registration is complete and I have read the agreements
Please contact me after review
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service