3rd Quarter Vocabulary Test - 2019
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. Which of the following was a war fought for American Independence?
American Revolution (or Revolutionary War)
World War II
War of 1812
2. Which of the following is a group of lawmakers in England that used to tax the American colonies?
President of the United States
3. People who were opposed to or did not support the U.S. Constitution
4. Document that created a process for a territory to become a state.
Declaration of Independence
5. Farmers in western Pennsylvania rebelled to protest the whisky tax during the?
6. The men who created America are sometimes called which of the following?
7. The opening paragraph to the United States Constitution is called?
the 27th Amendment
8. Essays written by Hamilton, Madison, and Jay to convince people to ratify the constitution were called?
9. Government in which people elect other people to represent them?
10. Amendment that includes basic American Freedoms such as Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion
11. Group of people who advise the president?
12. Policies for troubles with other countries
13. British tax on many items such as glass, led, paper, paint, tea, etc
14. The first 10 amendment of the Constitution
Bill of Rights
Rights of Man
The Barbershop series
15. Someone who was loyal to England during the American Revolution
16. The transition from making things by hand to making things using machines
17. Event before the American Revolution in which colonists were killed
Philadelphia Tea Party
Battle of Lake Erie
18. Pamphlet written by Thomas Paine to encourage people to become patriots.
A Wrinkle in Time
Sign of the Times
19. A word that means "to approve" as in 9 of the 13 states needed to _______ the Constitution.
20. The British used which laws below to control trade?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service