First Responders' Car Show
1. DESCRIPTION: Cadets will provide crowd and traffic control, help guest, and support the staff if needed. Food and water will be provided.
2. DATE: Saturday, 26 October
3. TIMES: 0700 to 1130, 1130 to 1600
4. LOCATION NAME: Washington City Community Center
5. ADDRESS: 300 N 300 E, Washington, UT 84780
6. NUMBER OF CADETS REQUESTED: 21-25
7. UNIFORM: PT shirt, check weather and adjust your wardrobe accordingly. Jackets and pants recommended for the morning shift, PT shirt must be clearly visible.
8. FOOD & DRINK: Food and water will be provided
10. CADETS IN CHARGE: Clark Talbot (435)218-1855
11. INSTRUCTOR POC: Major Richardson
12. BOOSTER POC: Mama Cox/Collard (435)862-0585
Morning Shift 0700 - 1130
Noon Shift 1130 - 1600
Emergency Contact (LAST, FIRST)
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Relation to Emergency Contact (Parent, friend, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service