NISD Middle School Art Camp
This form allows NISD Title One middle school students to sign up for two weeks of FREE summer art camp. Round Trip Transportation will be provided for students to Holmes High School from the student's home campus. This camp is for NISD Middle School TITLE ONE STUDENTS ONLY. There will be an informational meeting on Monday, June 3, 2019 in the auditorium at Holmes High School.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS:
Middle School Art camp is schedule for the weeks of June 17, 2019 through June 20, 2019, 1:15 pm - 4:15 pm Monday through Thursday and June 24, 2019 through June 27, 2019, 1:15 pm - 4:15 pm Monday through Thursday. The Middle School Art Camp will be located at Holmes High School.
* Please fill out this form for the opportunity for your child to attend NISD Middle School Art Camp.
* No cost to you, instruction and supplies are provided by NISD for NISD students.
* All registration is by computer on this form.
* Students who have completed 6th, 7th, or 8th grade are eligible for both weeks of camp.
* Parents are welcome to transport students to Holmes High School or you may sign student up for transportation to and
from the student's home campus.
Student Last Name:
Student First Name:
School your child attended this school year (Home Campus):
Grade completed at time of this camp:
Does your child receive Special Education or 504 services?
Parent/Guardian Email Address (Information will be received via email.):
Primary Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
Alternate Responsible Adult Phone Number
Which Week(s) will your child attend camp?
Both weeks June 17-June 20 and June 24- June27
Week One ONLY June 17-June 20
Week Two ONLY June 24-June 27
How will your child get home from camp?
Parent Pick Up
NISD Bus Service to Home Campus
Please inform us of any medical needs your child might have.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northside ISD.
Terms of Service