** By applying to be a member, you agree to the terms and conditions stated below
The MALL OF THE METAVERSE (MOTM), is a program of the Harlem Film House, a 501(c)(3) corporation.
- Meta-vendors must have an exemplary record of business conduct in the MetaVerse. They must also have a solid performance record and offer custom services in an area including but not limited to : world building (from scratch), kit customization, MRE’s.
- Meta-vendors can also have an existing business IRL (in-real-life) that translate well into the MetaVerse (Etsy, Amazon, franchise, merchandise sales, etc). IRL business must be verified and be in good standing with the BBB.
Approval to be a member at the Mall of the MetaVerse is on a first-come-first serve basis. If the MOTM is full at the time of application, approved applicants will be notified and placed on the MOTM waitlist.
The Mall of the MetaVerse is a membership. Membership includes:
* your own storefront / boutique with signage in the Mall of the MetaVerse on Altspace & Horizon Worlds
* a custom landing page on the Mall of the MetaVerse website
* your own 30 second commercial filmed for the Mall of the MetaVerse site and social channels.
* access to the #3VM event calendar before the public for sponsorship opportunities
* “Featured Owner” promotional events across platform (*additional fee)
* members only discord channel.
* Program a 60 minute block of time at the Mall Rotunda each month to showcase new products/ designs or teach a workshop
* Agree to attend monthly owner meetings
*Sponsor a minimum of four (4) Mall of the Metaverse / 3VM events per year (once per quarter)
The Harlem Film House reserves the right to cancel member privileges at any time, for any reason.
Members agree to hold harmless the Harlem Film House, its partners, affiliates or third party agencies from any claim rising against the member or the sale of products sold in the member’s boutique. The member agrees to do their best to resolve any conflicts or issues arising from dissatisfied clients. The Harlem Film House and its partners, affiliates or third party agencies are not liable for services or goods sold or provided by the members.