Food Distribution: Volunteer Application
Volunteer Location: 622 N. Gilbert Street #200, Anaheim, CA 92801
Thank you for giving your time and energy to serve refugee and asylum-seeking families at this critical time of need. We take the health and safety of our volunteers very seriously. You must be able to fulfill the following precautions as part of your volunteer responsibilities:
1. All volunteers are should bring a mask and be willing to wear it. If you do not have one, a mask will gladly be provided to you. An oral temperature will be taken upon arrival and must be 100 degree F or below.
2. All volunteers must complete the online Health Screening Form no earlier than 12 hours prior to serving.
3. Volunteer positions available for each work day will be limited.
4. Meals are not provided for volunteers on site, but you are welcome to bring snacks or a simple lunch to eat during the break between food sorting and food delivery.
5. Families are welcome, but all members must make every effort to not touch their face.
6. Dress casually, but fairly conservatively: tees and mid to long shorts for all and no tank tops for men and women.
Preferred Method(s) of Contact:
Are you fluent in any of the following languages? (Not required to serve)
If you are coming as a family, please include the names of each individual coming with you. For minors, please include their age in parentheses. Example: Clara (12)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service