10th Grade- Tragedy of the Commons
1) Contrast the ways the privately held land was managed in comparison to the land without an owner.
2) What reasoning do herdsman's use for adding one more cattle to their herd?
3) What does loss becoming "commonized" mean?
4) According to the article, why are people extracting resources in a common system unable to consider long-term effects?
5) Under what special circumstances may an unmanaged commons may work well?
6) Give two examples (besides the herdsman) of the tragedy of the commons.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Discovery School.
Terms of Service