PLEASE NOTE THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR COUNTIES SIGNING UP TO RUN THE COURSE AND NOT INDIVIDUALS
Hampshire Scouts have developed a blended approach which includes an 2.5 hour e-learning module followed by a 2.5-3 hour Zoom session. This completes module 10A - First Aid Theory.
This has been approved by HQ and is available for other counties to take part in. If you wish to sign up, this is what you need to do:
1. Complete this sign up form (https://bit.ly/frblendedsignup
2. Create a form to capture the information of those
Provide us with a link to a form (eg Google or Microsoft) which people will complete at the end of the e-learning. We can help with this if needed - you can email this to us later.
3. Organise tutors to deliver the Zoom sessions. You can ask for help from the national team if you do not have tutors to deliver this.
4. Please note we may ask for a donation of up to £20 if we need to switch to a paid plan. This will be optional.
Hampshire Scouts will
- add your form to the end of the e-learning
- provide any support to learners on the e-learning
- provide PowerPoint for the Zoom session
- provide an orientation via webinar for tutors (this will be recorded)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We may also share your details (name & email) with Scout HQ for the purposes of montoring who is using the e-learning. We will also be providing statistics from the e-learning to Scout HQ but will not be passing details of any learners on.