2. All fees paid are non-refundable. Deposits can be used to offset the student care fee for the last month upon written notice of termination before the end of the current month.
3. Monthly fees must be paid by the 5th of every month. A late fee of $5 will be levied for every week of late payment. A charge of $5.00 for administrative fee is applicable for every returned cheque and every 2 consecutive unsuccessful GIRO deductions.
4. Payment can be in cash, internet banking, GIRO or cheque payable to “Knowledge Park Educare (SC) Pte Ltd”. A receipt will be issued for all payments made.
5. Monthly fees are payable for the whole calendar year, i.e. one month fee is to be paid for the period of the school holiday (regardless of attendance).
6. There is no pro-rating or refund of school fees for absence during school holidays.
7. There is no refund pro-rate for students under the financial assistance scheme.
8. Students who need to be in the Centre for a full day will be charged an additional $5 per day. This is also applicable during school holidays.
9. There is a late pick-up fee imposed at $1 per minute for the first 30 minutes and $2 per minute after 30 minutes.
10. All withdrawal forms must be submitted prior to the last day of the month. Your child’s last day will be the last day of the next month. Withdrawal form must be returned within 3 working days of the day of notification. Deposit can be used to offset the last month fee upon written notice of termination before the end of the current month. (Please refer to the Communication Book for more details).
11. A student who ceases service for one-month duration and re-joins KPE will be charged the usual registration fee and treated as a new student enrolled.
12. Knowledge Park Educare (SC) Pte Ltd (KPE) reserves the right to cancel a class or programme and make changes to the teacher, timetable and class size.
13. The half-day care schedule for a normal school day is 1.00 pm-7.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
14. The half-day care schedule for the school holiday is 7.30am - 1pm or 1pm - 7.00pm from Monday to Friday.
15. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted Public Holidays. There will be up to 5 days of closure yearly by MSF.
16. Parents are encouraged to wait outside the Centre for the dismissal of students. Do inform us if other relatives are picking them up.
17. In the event of accidental injury, parents will be contacted immediately. However, if the parents are unreachable, the centre reserves the right to bring the child to a nearest clinic or call for an ambulance. All such expenses will be borne by the parents.
18. The Management reserves the right to terminate a student’s place in the Centre at its own discretion.
19. Knowledge Park Educare (SC) Pte Ltd will not be responsible or be claimed against at all times for all accidental damages, cost, claims and demands for any loss or damages to personal belongings, injuries or distress or death within and beyond our premises and from the picking up of your children till the dismissal and during all programs (including excursions) planned and/or conducted by us and/or external vendor(s).
20. KPE reserves the right to change or amend any of the above stated Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
21. Please refer to our Communication Book for more details