The Country Matrix may be found here: https://bit.ly/2CbcEp3
The Committees and the Agendas to be simulated are :
UN Security Council :
1. The situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and review of the MONUSCO mandate.
2. Maintenance of International Peace and Security: Non-proliferation of weapons of Mass Destruction.
Ukraine Nato Interparliamentary Council :
1. Russian aggression against NATO allies 2. Solution to the Ukranian conflict
United Nations General Assembly (DISEC) :
1. Discussing the issues pertaining to the drafting of the Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism. 2. Possibility of a Nuclear Weapons Free Zone in the Middle East
World Economic Forum :
1. Strengthening the Public Private Partnerships to combat money laundering and financial crimes.2.Advancement in the fourth Industrial revolution with emphasis on cyber security.
United Nations General Assembly (Legal):
1. Safeguarding ocean space for present and future generations. 2. Legitimacy of economic sanctions under international law.
United Nations Human Rights Council:
1) Human Rights of Civilians and Non Combatants in Conflict Zones with special reference to Women and Children.2) Preparing for the Aftermath of Syrian Conflict.
1) Laws relating to Fugitive Economic Offenders.2) Discussion on the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2018.
Total Cash Prizes : Over INR 1 Lakh
The Registration Fee is INR 2000/- (To be Paid When allotment is Sent)
The (Optional) Accommodation Fee is INR 4500/- (3 Nights Package at Astoria Hotel, Churchgate) (To be paid when allotment is sent)
Contact us: + 91 7666076606/ 9820221927/ 8194856662/ 9167984094
Write to us: email@example.com
Disclaimer: terms and conditions apply.