Communication and multiculturalism 18–19.01.2019
18–19th of January, 2019 (Friday–Saturday), 9.30 am–4.30 pm
name of the UW faculty where you will be studying in the academic year 2018/2019
Field of studies
name of your programme of studies in the academic year 2018/2019 (eg. English studies, Economics)
Year of studies
How long have you been staying in Poland?
less than 30 days
91 days - one year
more than one year
Are you a degree-seeking student or a short time student?
degree-seeking student (pursuing whole cycle of studies at the UW)
short-time student (comming to the UW for part of your studies)
Information about processing of personal data
According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data – General Data Protection Regulation (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), the University of Warsaw informs that:
1. The administrator of personal data: The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw represented by Rector, based at 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie, 00-927 Warsaw. You can contact with us by choosing one of blanks available on website:
2. Data Protection Officer:The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who may be contacted via email:
3. Purpose and legal basis of processing personal data: Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of organizing a cultural orientation workshop for international students at University of Warsaw. You can revoke your permission at any moment by mailing to this address:
4. Period of processing your personal data:Your personal data will be processed for the period of 3 months after the end of the event.
5. Receivers of your personal data: Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law. Admissions are held via Google Blanks. Your personal data will be processed by Google, the supplier of the service G-Suite for education. These data are protected according to the policy defined by the Privacy Shield which has been approved by European Commission. Thanks to that your personal data will be provided with an appropriate level of security.
Your rights related to processing of personal data:
6. We do guarantee fulfillment of all your rights arising from General Data Protection Regulation i.e. a right of access to personal data, rectification of personal data as well as the right to restriction of processing of personal data.The right to transfer personal data might only be fulfilled in the case related to Article 165 of Law on Higher Education, i.e. with regard to will of transferring out from a home university to another university including foreign university.
7. The obligation of delivering personal data and the consequences of non-delivery of personal dataThe obligation of delivering personal data stems from provisions of law.8. A right of submission of complaints to President of the Office of Personal Data ProtectionIf you consider that processing of your personal data infringes the regulations of General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Uniwersytet Warszawski.
Terms of Service