B.A. Economics 1st Semester Attitude Test September 2018
1. Attempt all questions, each question carries 1 mark.
2. Maximum time allowed is 30 minutes.
Name of the student
1. The process by which resources are transformed into useful form is
2. Which of the following is not a resource as the term is used by economists?
3. Chairperson of NITI Aayog is
4. Who is known as the father of Economics?
5. Studying decision made by individual household and businesses is called
6. An Economy that did not use money would be called
7. Equilibrium is a condition that exist when
Quantity demanded equals quantity supplied
There is no government intervention in the market
The demand curve intersect the quantity axis
The demand curve intersect the price axis
8. What does GNP stands for
Government Net Product
Gross National Planning
Growing National Povert
Gross National Product
9. Name the current Finance minister of India
10. Chose the correct feature of a monopoly market from below
Large number of sellers
11. The stock of knowledge, skills and talents that people possess is called
Skill building investment
12. Indian economy is a
13. Price elasticity of demand is the
Ratio of the change in price to the change in quantity demanded
Ratio of the percentage change in price to the percentage change in quantity demanded
Ratio of the percentage change in quantity demanded to the percentage change in price
Ratio of the change in quantity demanded to the change in price
14. Name the current RBI Governor
T. M. Thomas Issac
15. If the quantity of a product demanded exceeds the quantity supplied, it's price is expected to
Change in an uncertain direction
16. Who suggested the scarcity definition of Economics
17. The price of one country's currency in term of another country's currency is the
Balance of trade
18. Indian Nobel Laureate in Economics
Dr. Manmohan Singh
19. Which of the following state is the most populous in India
20. What does IMF stands for
Indian Monetary Federation
Ireland Merchants Federation
International Monetary Fund
Indian Maritime Fund
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service