ThingsCon 2019 Student IoT Talent Awards
At this year's ThingsCon we will have our third edition of the student IoT Talent Award. Enter your project and you can win a nice award and attention for you work.
How does it work?
- You apply to be part of the Talent Awards via this form
- When you meet the requirements your project will be part of the competition
- Based on your entry we will select a maximum of 15 contestants to exhibit their project on our Friday exhibition with a poster and prototype
- Every contestant will receive a ticket for ThingsCon and will be able to present her/his work with a poster during exhibition to our judges
- The public will select one winner and one runner-up.
- The winners will be invited to present their project in our grand finale on Friday.
Requirements for entry:
- Individuals or teams can enter
- The work should be made as student in the academic year 2018/2019
- You must be able to present your work at ThingsCon on Friday 13 December 2019 in Rotterdam
- The work should be a product and/or service that can be classified as IoT (Internet of Things), meaning physical objects that create value by being wireless connected to other objects and/or the internet
- We will specifically value responsible and human-centric IoT
- The jury always has the final call
>> Deadline for entry: Friday November 29th at the latest <<
If you have any questions, contact
Team ThingsCon 2019
Andrea, Ashlee, Dries, Iskander, Max, Peter, Pieter, Max, Simon
What is the name of the project?
What type of project it is?
Please give a short description of the project
Which university or school and faculty invited you to enter?
If available, enter the project website or video of the project
Fill in your name(s) and e-mail-adress(es)
If it is a team-project, fill in all names of the team.
To double check...
The project was completed 2018/2019
The project can be qualified as IoT (Internet of Things)
You can present the project in Rotterdam on December 13, 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service