The Self-Love Workshop is back by popular demand! :)
Ta'Lor Pinkston, a therapist and self-love advocate, is returning to host a 12 month program to support you in finding self-love again, or helping to enhance it. While attending each month will be most beneficial, we understand you may not be available each time. This will be an interactive program that provides "Heart Work" in between sessions for those to share if feeling comfortable to do so.
The 12 monthly topics will include:
1. healthy relationships and your Love Rings
2. identifying stress and coping with stressful situations
3. self-compassion and forgiveness
4. self-trust and listening to your Inner Wisdom over Inner Bullies
5. challenging negative thoughts and self-talk
6. self-esteem (gifts and strengths)
7. self-empowerment (dreams and goals)
8. self-expression (values)
9. self-respect and honoring yourself
10. self-acceptance and the 4 A's
11. self-care and self-pleasure practices
12. celebrating successes
This program launches on Tuesday, September 28th from 7:00-8:30pm and will meet consecutively on the 4th Tuesday each month.
Participants will receive a journal IF registered by September 21st, and former participants are always welcome to join again!
Sign up for this free virtual program if interested! We will provide more details as the first session approaches.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
City, State, Zip Code
Type of cancer you were diagnosed with:
Are you in active treatment?
Did you attend the last Self-Love Workshop?
Yes but only a portion of it.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Young Adult Survivors United.