Do you agree to Tlalli Festival Volunteer Agreement?
As a volunteer, I promise to commit to doing my best and agreeing to these terms:
- To foster open and honest interaction amongst volunteers, staff, and clients in an environment free of discrimination, harassment, and abuse;
- To meet time and service commitments or to provide adequate notice so that alternate arrangements can be made;
- To adhere to the Festival's policies and procedures, including record keeping requirements and confidentiality of organization and client information;
- To accept supervision, to abide by the limits of my volunteer position description, and to seek help from the organization in a timely manner with any problems that might arise while I am volunteering;
- To accept that being a volunteer is not a right, and that the organization has the right to release me from my volunteer duties at any time that it believes that doing so is in the best interest of Tlalli Festival or its mission;
- To attend whatever training the organization provides, either internally or externally, that is deemed necessary for me to perform your services to the best of my abilities;
- To be respectful of the place and land on which the festival takes place.
Check the box below to agree: